Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Fascinating look at a "shifted" school focusing on students

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Fascinating look at a "shifted" school focusing on students

  • From: "Charles Schultz" (sacrophyte AT gmail.com via ctrl-shift Mailing List) <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • To: Miriam Larson <larsonmi AT u4sd.org>, ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Fascinating look at a "shifted" school focusing on students
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 11:51:13 -0500

Good words! And in addition to what you have shared, it seems we need to de-fang (and de-stigmatize) words like "risk-taking", "tension", and even "failure" - these should all be requisite ingredients of education. Crazy thought, what if these things were celebrated instead of feared?

I am curious if we can take your questions and pose them to the folks in Oslo....