Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] youtube video: "he just sued the school system"

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] youtube video: "he just sued the school system"

  • From: Steve Gardner <steve AT cozadassetmgmt.com>
  • To: Pattsi Petrie <pattsi2 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] youtube video: "he just sued the school system"
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 21:13:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Amen, Pattsi!

Getting good at investing in our people and shielding them from mandates so they can do what they do best is likely to generate much greater returns than any investments we can make in facilities.

Steve Gardner
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERâ„¢
Cozad Asset Management, Inc.
www.cozadassetmgmt.com
>From My Mobile
Office: 217.356.8363

Securities offered through M Holding Securities, Inc.  A registered broker/dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC.  Investment advisory services offered through Cozad Asset Management, Inc.  Cozad Asset Management, Inc. is independently owned and operated.  If you wish to initiate a transaction, please contact Cozad Asset Management, Inc. to discuss your transaction.  Please do not leave transaction instructions on voicemail or send instructions via email or fax, as those instructions cannot be honored.