Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Educational App suggestions for iPad?

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Educational App suggestions for iPad?

  • From: "Pokimica, Jelena" <pokimic2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "McKelvey, Michael L" <mmckelve AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Educational App suggestions for iPad?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 22:23:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I really like the TeslaTown. These Tesla projects are great!
J.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2016, at 3:18 PM, McKelvey, Michael L <mmckelve AT illinois.edu> wrote:

One that occurs to me is TeslaTown, which was developed by a student at our office for a project related to the power grid… It’s a pretty small app, so it won’t take a lot of time to exhaust its possibilities, but a couple of the embedded activities can be engaging for kids and there are lots of pictures. Here are links:

·         TeslaTown on the web

·         Tesla Town on iTunes

·         Tesla Town on Google Play

     --Michael--

Office for Mathematics, Science, & Technology Education

http://mste.illinois.edu

(217) 244-7148

============ mmckelve AT illinois.edu ============

Current diversion: Daredevil