Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] FW: [IMTE] Uprising against high-sakes testing

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] FW: [IMTE] Uprising against high-sakes testing

  • From: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] FW: [IMTE] Uprising against high-sakes testing
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 15:44:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Title: Uprising against high-sakes testing

My Sunday morning listen. It’s an exhortation piece, but has some history and provides some ideas.

How the MAP died in Seattle and the birth of the Opt-Out movement.

The hypothermia illustration at 10:30 is one that I’m going to steal.

Often that’s the end, and people don’t discuss what comes after the tests.

At 14 minutes in, Hagopain discusses the authentic assessments.

Garfield started a partnership with the NY Consortium for Performance Assessment.

George