Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Tonight at the Wolske Urban Farm!

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Tonight at the Wolske Urban Farm!

  • From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Wolske, Martin B" <mwolske AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "<ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Tonight at the Wolske Urban Farm!
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 09:39:51 -0500

Woot woot! See y'all at the Wolske residence!

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Wolske, Martin B <mwolske AT illinois.edu> wrote:
Hi all,

As George emailed last week, we’ll meet at my house tonight for CTRL-Shift, same start time of 6:30. We live at 1806 Clover Lane, Champaign, which is the northeast corner of Clover and Broadmoor in southwest Champaign. Feel free to just come on around the back. For those interested, I’ll grill up extra rabbit (yep, you read that right) for my dinner in case others want to try some, and I’ll have some of my homebrewed beer on hand to sample as well. You don’t have to try one to try the other, and I’ll honor your Blind Pig Brewery mug for 50% off the free beer ;) The rain is supposed to stop, although it will be a bit cool. Bring a light jacket if you want to enjoy the backyard seating, although we have plenty of indoor seating, too! My cell is 217-840-7434 if you need to give me a call for directions or other questions.

Cheers!

— Martin