Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] Blind Pig tonight at 6:30

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] Blind Pig tonight at 6:30

  • From: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] Blind Pig tonight at 6:30
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:00:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Shifters,

I have a something of an agenda for us tonight.

1. I think everyone should read Miriam's post
http://goo.gl/TzIXfl
There is lots there to think about and discuss and several action items that
I can see.

2. ISTE proposals are due tomorrow (Wednesday) at midnight.

3. Blogging. Charles has mentioned this and it might be nice to at least have
a google doc for reflections on our meeting as we talk, if not an outright
blog. I have tried and failed to do blogging, but others may have success.

4. Good Morning Mission Hill will be on WIEU TV tomorrow night at 10 PM.
Unfortunately, it was already on WILL last Sunday and I missed it.

5. Kerris has suggested coming up with a budget for the PD and development we
want to do. I will start working on this. I'm hoping Brad Thompson from CESUC
can help us with the Everyday Math connections to what we're doing. We'll
see. We can start planning in any case.

6. Other items include updates on the research work of Maya and team, the
DRK-12 proposal with CEMSE status, IMSP grant (again with CEMSE) and other
news.

See you at the Big Pig at 6:30.

-George

George Reese
Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)
505 East Green St.
Suite 102
Champaign, IL 61820
217-333-6604

  • [Ctrl-Shift] Blind Pig tonight at 6:30, Reese, George Clifford, 09/30/2014

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page