Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [csPiggers] some words

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[csPiggers] some words

  • From: George Reese <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: <csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [csPiggers] some words
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 09:37:03 -0600

Based on the photo that Dave Holman took (thanks Dave!), here are some of
the terms we put on the white board at Tuesday's meeting. The context was a
discussion of "what are we going to call this thing?"

- U-4 Innovation Initiative
- Entrepreneurial
- Leadership
- Computing (Computational Thinking)
- Agile
- An Agile Community of Practice
- Responsive (As I remember, this was one of the most important terms and
one we all agreed was very important.)
- Pride
- Business
- Transformative

- CTRL - Reset
(Note, CTRLShift.com as a domain name is taken, but there isn't much there.)

George

George Reese
Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)
505 East Green St.
Suite 102
Champaign, IL 61820
217-333-6604

  • [csPiggers] some words, George Reese, 02/06/2014

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page