Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [csPiggers] meetings tonight

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [csPiggers] meetings tonight

  • From: Kerris Lee <kerrislee28 AT gmail.com>
  • To: George Reese <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [csPiggers] meetings tonight
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 09:17:29 -0600

Thank you Dr. Reese for the update!

Best,
Kerris

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 9:09 AM, George Reese <reese AT illinois.edu> wrote:
There are two meetings tonight.

The first is at 5 PM at M2, fourth floor. Turn left out of the elevator and
you will see meeting rooms through the glass. We will be in one of those.
Here is a tentative agenda of discussion items.
        1. Name? How about Consortium for New Literacies? (Does anyone have
notes from the whiteboard on Tuesday at the Mellon Building?)
        2. What might be an agenda for a two-day workshop in June?
        3. An urgent need is explicit curriculum is usable by teachers.
There has to be PD with it.
        5. Research directions
I suspect we will only have time for the first two items. I will have more
details on the items at the meeting itself.

Second meeting is the social hour (or hour+) which will begin at 6 PM and
again be at the Quality Bar at the corner of Neil and  East Chester in
Champaign.

See you at one or both!
George

George Reese
Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)
505 East Green St.
Suite 102
Champaign, IL 61820
217-333-6604