Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [csPiggers] Fwd: [DIN] "Hello Ruby" programming book for kids

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [csPiggers] Fwd: [DIN] "Hello Ruby" programming book for kids

  • From: Todd Lash <lashtodd AT champaignschools.org>
  • Subject: Re: [csPiggers] Fwd: [DIN] "Hello Ruby" programming book for kids
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:05:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I agree that the amazing thing is the apparent demand here, also echoed in the interest of the "Robot Turtles"  Kickstarter earlier this year, which was a board game based on LOGO that sold out very quickly.  I just ordered the book and workbook, which now comes with the ebook as well it seems.

Todd

Todd Lash
Librarian
Kenwood Elementary School
1001 Stratford Dr.
Champaign, IL 61821
217.351.3815

"But do you believe in something beautiful?
Then get up and be it!"

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists