Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] 5 PM, Thursday at Barrelhouse 34

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] 5 PM, Thursday at Barrelhouse 34

  • From: "Kerris Lee" (kerrislee28 AT gmail.com via ctrl-shift Mailing List) <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • To: reese AT illinois.edu
  • Cc: ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] 5 PM, Thursday at Barrelhouse 34
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 18:46:13 -0500

If I can make it work I will definitely try to make it down from Chicago :)

Best,
Kerry’s

Sent from my iPhone

Not sure who all is still on this list, but I know some folks are.

For those who are up for it, let’s gather on Thursday at 5 PM at Barrelhouse 34 in Champaign and lift a glass to Dr. Todd Lash!

-George

Director

Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education

College of Education at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

reese AT illinois.edu