Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] FW: Hunger in the Local Community

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] FW: Hunger in the Local Community

  • From: "McKelvey, Michael L" <mmckelve AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Ctrl-Shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <Ctrl-Shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] FW: Hunger in the Local Community
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:01:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello all,

I just wanted to invite you all to this week’s Friday Lunch talk about Hunger in the Local Community, with a tasting of the meals we’ll be packaging at the Community & Campus Day of Service using several recipes designed by Illini Fighting Hunger and Nutrition students at the U of I.

It should be fun, hope to see you there!

     --Michael--

Office for Mathematics, Science, & Technology Education

http://mste.illinois.edu

(217) 244-7148

============ mmckelve AT illinois.edu ============

Current diversion: "Shia LaBeouf" Live