Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] Winter is coming

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] Winter is coming

  • From: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] Winter is coming
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 21:42:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Shifters,

I’m not going to make it tonight.
I’m thinking that our socials may need a different time and setting.

Any thoughts on turning our meetings into a breakfast club on Saturday morning? We could have discussions with topics, perhaps watch Good Morning Mission Hill together or other videos.

George

George Reese

Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)

505 East Green St.
Suite 102

Champaign, IL 61820

217-333-6604