Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Barrelhouse 34

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Barrelhouse 34

  • From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte AT gmail.com>
  • To: Pattsi Petrie <pattsi2 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Barrelhouse 34
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 15:44:11 -0500

Here is the direct link:
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/martinwolske

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Pattsi Petrie <pattsi2 AT gmail.com> wrote:
This might be useful for all.  P2

You are surrounded by love, Martin Wolske

The greatest source of hope is the love of family and friends. Sign in to CaringBridge to stay updated…

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Pokimica, Jelena <pokimic2 AT illinois.edu> wrote:
Please add my prayers, too. I have school obligations..
I wish Martin a fast recovery and anything possible to have him back with us!
Sincerely,
Jelena

Jelena Pokimica, MA, MPA
PhD Student | Human Resource Development | EPOL - College of Education
Research Assistant | NSF STEM+C