Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Martin

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Martin

  • From: Pattsi Petrie <pattsi2 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Martin
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 13:23:44 -0500

I posted the following online N-G at the end of the article.  P2

Reality check for everyone--Martin along with several others sat at the same table for dinner Friday evening during the Regional Neighborhood Network Conference. Then we saw each other the next morning, last day of the conference. So glad I got to visit with him then.

Additional thought--since he always wearing a helmet, this must have been a horrific accident.