Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] Thoughts on "Alliance to Reclaim our Schools"?

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] Thoughts on "Alliance to Reclaim our Schools"?

  • From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] Thoughts on "Alliance to Reclaim our Schools"?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 10:53:34 -0500

Good morning, listers,

I have been reading up on "Alliance to Reclaim our Schools". It seems to address a lot of relevant issues, and I especially like the fact that they recognize the importance of community action. While I like the premise, I am cynical about the effectiveness of engaging our legislators. And yet, to give up and do nothing is worse than to try and to fail.

http://www.reclaimourschools.org

Your thoughts?

--
Charles Schultz

  • [Ctrl-Shift] Thoughts on "Alliance to Reclaim our Schools"?, Charles Schultz, 09/29/2016

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page