Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Won't be there tonight

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Won't be there tonight

  • From: "McKelvey, Michael L" <mmckelve AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Won't be there tonight
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:05:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello all,

I will be there in George’s stead this evening. Let’s do 6:30 outdoor at Cowboy Monkey.

This could be a good chance to discuss last weekend’s screening of Most Likely to Succeed & EdCampCU, both of which were fun and well attended events!

     --Michael--

Office for Mathematics, Science, & Technology Education

http://mste.illinois.edu

(217) 244-7148

============ mmckelve AT illinois.edu ============

Current diversion: Poirot