Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] Fwd: [NDIA] Mobile Beacon's Wi-Fly Lending Launch Kit

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] Fwd: [NDIA] Mobile Beacon's Wi-Fly Lending Launch Kit

  • From: "Wolske, Martin B" <mwolske AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "<ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>, Amanda Raklovits <ARaklovits AT champaign.org>, Betsy Su <bsu AT champaign.org>, Kathie Kading <KKading AT champaign.org>, Joel Spencer <jspencer AT urbanafree.org>, "lchambers AT urbanafree.org" <lchambers AT urbanafree.org>, Donna Pittman <DPittman AT champaign.org>, Celeste Choate <cchoate AT urbanafree.org>, "Sally K. Carter" <sally AT tapinacademy.org>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] Fwd: [NDIA] Mobile Beacon's Wi-Fly Lending Launch Kit
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 17:08:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I know that Internet access at home to complete homework has been an issue in our community and that UC2B has not yet had (maybe never will have??) the reach needed to resolve that issue. I first heard about this pilot project a couple years ago when it was in the concept phase, and haven’t heard much more about it since. But it looks like Kansas City has had some success with it. Of possible interest to schools/libraries in CU to apply for?

— Martin

Begin forwarded message: