Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] more mindshifts: invest in relationships

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] more mindshifts: invest in relationships

  • From: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "sacrophyte AT gmail.com" <sacrophyte AT gmail.com>, "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] more mindshifts: invest in relationships
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:01:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks Charles,

This was an interesting listen.
George

From: ctrl-shift-bounces AT lists.mste.illinois.edu [mailto:ctrl-shift-bounces AT lists.mste.illinois.edu] On Behalf Of Charles Schultz
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:07 PM
To: ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

One of the many things I have appreciated about CTRL-Shift is the focus on the student. Dusty Rhodes wrote an article for NPR which hit a lot of points in regards to how adults relate to students, all in the context of discipline and Senate Bill 100.

I highly recommend you read it. She even highlights the work of Orlando Thomas in Unit 4 and PBF.

--

Charles Schultz

  • Re: [Ctrl-Shift] more mindshifts: invest in relationships, Reese, George Clifford, 09/01/2016

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page