Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] tonight at 6:30 at the little pig

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] tonight at 6:30 at the little pig

  • From: "McKelvey, Michael L" <mmckelve AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] tonight at 6:30 at the little pig
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 20:40:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Looking forward to coming to tonight’s gathering after I cast my primary ballot.  Don’t forget to vote, everyone!

     --Michael--

Office for Mathematics, Science, & Technology Education

http://mste.illinois.edu

(217) 244-7148

============ mmckelve AT illinois.edu ============

Current diversion: The Story of Maths