Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Same time and place tonight

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Same time and place tonight

  • From: "Israel, Maya" <misrael AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Same time and place tonight
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 23:50:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Agreed. See you this evening!! We had a really great visit with the CEMSE folks from the U of Chicago today and saw wonderful computing at Kenwood!

Maya

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 16, 2016, at 1:37 PM, Reese, George Clifford <reese AT illinois.edu> wrote:

6:30 PM

Barrelhouse 34

I observed some wonderful 4th grade presentations this morning. It’s just plain uplifting to see these kids and their teacher doing programming around their number stories.

I still need to catch up on the Montessori discussions in the emails of the past week.

George

George Reese

Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)

505 East Green St.
Suite 102

Champaign, IL 61820

217-333-6604