Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] Barrelhouse 34

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] Barrelhouse 34

  • From: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] Barrelhouse 34
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 21:19:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Tonight at 6:30.  It’s at the corner of Walnut and Main.

The conversations continue.

EdCamp is happening this Saturday. At the same time, a group of Champaign math teachers will also be holding a workshop on “Mathematical Mindset” and Desmos.

I met with Steve Gardner and Denise Martin this morning and had a lovely talk. So, I’m learning more about the CUC2C group.

Looking forward to chatting with whomever can make it!

George

George Reese

Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)

505 East Green St.
Suite 102

Champaign, IL 61820

217-333-6604

  • [Ctrl-Shift] Barrelhouse 34, Reese, George Clifford, 01/26/2016

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page