Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Barrelhouse 34 at 6:30 PM

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Barrelhouse 34 at 6:30 PM

  • From: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Israel, Maya" <misrael AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Barrelhouse 34 at 6:30 PM
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 18:10:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Go Kayla!

I assume she’s playing J

From: Israel, Maya
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 12:05 PM
To: Reese, George Clifford
Cc: ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Wish I could join you. I’ll be at a middle school volleyball game at that time in Philo.

Maya

Maya Israel, Ph.D.
Department of Special Education

276B Education Building
1310 South 6th Street
Champaign, IL 61820
misrael AT illinois.edu
http://education.illinois.edu/sped/people/misrael

On Jan 19, 2016, at 11:48 AM, Reese, George Clifford <reese AT illinois.edu> wrote:

Corner of Walnut and Main.

After the lively discussion last week, I’m recommending the folks take a look at Charles Shultz’s latest blog posts

This is the place to go regarding Unit 4 activities from an active (pro-active? activist?) citizen’s perspective. His latest posts are about the products created by different groups from a University class for Kenwood, and Charles’ thoughts on the Most Likely to Succeed book.

I haven’t read it yet myself, but Charles seems won over. I’m looking forward to the movie when that happens, and also to talking with whomever shows up tonight. See you there!

George

George Reese

Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)

505 East Green St.
Suite 102

Champaign, IL 61820

217-333-6604