Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] [Imc-makerspace] Ideas for educational programmable robot kits (for teens and adults)?

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] [Imc-makerspace] Ideas for educational programmable robot kits (for teens and adults)?

  • From: Stewart Dickson <mathartspd AT gmail.com>
  • To: Colten Jackson <jazzyjackson AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Mike Bohlmann <iammikeb AT gmail.com>, "imc-makerspace AT lists.chambana.net" <Imc-makerspace AT lists.chambana.net>, "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] [Imc-makerspace] Ideas for educational programmable robot kits (for teens and adults)?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 10:41:57 -0600

Hi, Colten,

I noticed at Hackerspaces.io that there is a Google Maps mashup of hackerspaces -- and we weren't on it!
I added the Makerspace at https://hackaday.io/hackerspace/8930-makerspace-ubana -- We're on the map now.
Do you have an account at Hackerspaces.io?   Any keymembers who do should certainly be added as contributers to the
site.  I added pictures and tools from the various web sites.

Cheers,

-Stewart