Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] the big pig

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] the big pig

  • From: Kerris Lee <kerrislee28 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] the big pig
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:25:46 -0500

Would love to be there!

Unfortunately, I am headed to St. Louis for a budgeting meeting..... joy

Best,

Kerris

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Reese, George Clifford <reese AT illinois.edu> wrote:

We’ve been talking about another kind of gathering, or a different location, but for tonight let’s move indoors to the Blind Pig on Walnut.

My plan is to be there at 6:30, if any can join me. I’m hoping to get home to see some of the debate before I fall asleep. So I don’t plan to be there much after 7:30.

Looking forward to chatting with whomever can join me.

One thing to note, there is interest in having someone from our group do a workshop up in the suburbs on November 12 for a group of elementary school teachers in the Nequa Valley Schools who would like to be doing more with computational thinking.

George

George Reese

Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)

505 East Green St.
Suite 102

Champaign, IL 61820

217-333-6604