Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] added the CTRL-Shift list

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] added the CTRL-Shift list

  • From: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: chris kloeppel <kloeppelchris AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] added the CTRL-Shift list
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 18:56:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Chris,

It was a delight to have you attend our CTRL-Shift session on Tuesday.
Thanks for doing and sharing your thoughts.

I’ve added you to the listserv. It generates a few messages a week, mostly on Tuesdays about who and who will not come to the gatherings.

At other times there are announcements of events or discussions of some interesting articles or readings that someone has done. The subscriber list and archive of emails are open. https://lists.mste.illinois.edu/pipermail/ctrl-shift/

George

George Reese

Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)

505 East Green St.
Suite 102

Champaign, IL 61820

217-333-6604

  • [Ctrl-Shift] added the CTRL-Shift list, Reese, George Clifford, 09/04/2015

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page