Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] ACM Inroads special issue on CS10K initiative

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] ACM Inroads special issue on CS10K initiative

  • From: "Israel, Maya" <misrael AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] ACM Inroads special issue on CS10K initiative
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 17:55:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear all,

The latest ACM Inroads magazine has a special section related to the CS10K initiative with articles from Jan Cuny, Jane Margolis, and others who are invested in this work. Although this section is primarily focused on high school, there are several articles that focus on broadening participation and equity, which is in line with our CTRL-Shift CSK-12 initiative. I have only read through these quickly but plan on spending more time delving into these articles. I’m curious about other’s impressions.

You can access this magazine here: http://mags.acm.org/inroads/september_2015/?pg=3&pm=2&u1=friend

Hope to see many of you this evening for our weekly meeting. Take care,
Maya

Maya Israel, Ph.D.
Department of Special Education

276B Education Building
1310 South 6th Street
Champaign, IL 61820
misrael AT illinois.edu

  • [Ctrl-Shift] ACM Inroads special issue on CS10K initiative, Israel, Maya, 09/01/2015

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page