Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] Blind Pig Brewery

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] Blind Pig Brewery

  • From: "Reese, George Clifford" <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] Blind Pig Brewery
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:35:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Back to our normal haunt this evening.
I’ll be at the Blind Pig Brewery with my mug around 6:30 PM tonight.

I had thought I might not make it, but I am in town after all and looking forward to talking with any who can join me.

These are the early days of the we session at the new Kenwood building. So, perhaps we’ll hear how that has been going.

Maya and I have been digging our data. So that’s fun.

George

George Reese

Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)

505 East Green St.
Suite 102

Champaign, IL 61820

217-333-6604

  • [Ctrl-Shift] Blind Pig Brewery, Reese, George Clifford, 07/21/2015

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page