Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [Ctrl-Shift] Cowboy Monkey tonight at 6pm

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[Ctrl-Shift] Cowboy Monkey tonight at 6pm

  • From: "Wolske, Martin B" <mwolske AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [Ctrl-Shift] Cowboy Monkey tonight at 6pm
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:30:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

It's time to once again gather the Fellowship of the Swift Pint, and this
week we get to toast Kenwood's opening without a hitch at it's interim home
-- or sit enthralled as they share about the battles of traffic on Kirby and
other stories that didn't make the news. Weather Underground is reporting a
slight chance of rain this evening, but I say let's risk it and plan to meet
at Cowboy Monkey at 6pm this evening. A light jacket may be in order as the
temperatures will be delightfully in the low 70's by then. If the rain does
happen, the fall back location is Quality Bar.

To borrow a phrase from my GSLIS colleagues…be there or be somewhere else.

Cheers!

-- Martin

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page