Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Tonight at the Quality

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Tonight at the Quality

  • From: George Reese <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "'Ellison, Sherrika'" <ellison1 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] Tonight at the Quality
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:55:26 -0500

Hi Sherrika,
I'm SO sorry that we missed you.
I think I left around 8 PM.
We should try again.
Can I add you to the ctrl-shift list?
George

-----Original Message-----
From: Ellison, Sherrika
[mailto:ellison1 AT illinois.edu]

Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:31 PM
To: Reese, George Clifford
Cc:
ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu
Subject: Re: Tonight at the Quality

Thank you Mr. Reese for the email again. I came to Quality tonight after
having the hardest time finding the place. Unfortunately, I did not see you.
I hope to we can meet soon. Thank you all.

Sincerely,

Sherrika

Sent from my iPhone

On May 15, 2014, at 1:27 PM, "Reese, George Clifford"
<reese AT illinois.edu>
wrote:

> Dear CTRL-Shifters,
>
> What a busy week it's been. The Twitter chat that Minsoo arranged and
> Todd facilitated last night was GREAT.
>
> I will be late to the Quality Bar tonight, as I have a workshop with
> science teachers at Columbia School scheduled between 4 and 7 PM.
> However, I will head over as soon as I can.
> I invited Sherrika Ellison to join us and told her that we usually
> meet at 6 PM.
> Sherrika Is the Assistant Director for Upward Bound. Each year I
> struggle to find time and resources to provide any support for the
> worthy endeavors of Upward Bound, but I'm hoping the wisdom of our
> group could help with some ideas.
>
> See you tonight.
> George
>

> George Reese
> Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)
> 505 East Green St.
> Suite 102
> Champaign, IL 61820
> 217-333-6604