Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [Ctrl-Shift] [csPiggers] Thursday evening gathering

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [Ctrl-Shift] [csPiggers] Thursday evening gathering

  • From: "Wolske, Martin B" <mwolske AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Mike Royse <royse.innovations AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Ctrl-Shift] [csPiggers] Thursday evening gathering
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 22:56:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Light bulb moment. The email can stay ctrl-shift, but I think the subtitle should be "the fellowship of the swift pint"! Tada!!

"Wolske, Martin B" <mwolske AT illinois.edu> wrote:

Change one letter and we're Ctrl-swift :)

Point of clarification: swift pint only refers to the rate of consumption of one or more of the pints and does not preclude the consumption of multiple pints.

On Apr 24, 2014, at 4:22 PM, Mike Royse <royse.innovations AT gmail.com>