Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - [csPiggers] Meeting this Thursday at 5 PM at M2

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

[csPiggers] Meeting this Thursday at 5 PM at M2

  • From: George Reese <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: <csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [csPiggers] Meeting this Thursday at 5 PM at M2
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 15:54:25 -0600

Dear CSpiggers,

The results of the doodle poll are in, and the least bad time for a
"business" meeting is Thursday at 5 PM. This is conveniently lines up with
the social hour which is every Thursday at 6 PM.

So, this week will be our first business meeting in a room with a white
board and all at 5 PM. Mike Royse has generously agreed to host at M2. I
assume this will be on the 4th floor. (Is that right, Mike?)

After the 5 PM meeting, we will adjourn to the Quality Bar at the corner of
Neil and East Chester for our weekly social gathering.

Please join us for one or both.

George

George Reese
Office for Mathematics, Science, and Technology Education (MSTE)
505 East Green St.
Suite 102
Champaign, IL 61820
217-333-6604

  • [csPiggers] Meeting this Thursday at 5 PM at M2, George Reese, 02/04/2014

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page