Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [csPiggers] follow-up on Wednesday's session at Quality (longish)

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [csPiggers] follow-up on Wednesday's session at Quality (longish)

  • From: George Reese <reese AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "'Todd Lash'" <lashtodd AT champaignschools.org>, <csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [csPiggers] follow-up on Wednesday's session at Quality (longish)
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:05:38 -0600

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Lash
[mailto:lashtodd AT champaignschools.org]

Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 3:58 PM
To: George Reese;
csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu
Subject: RE: [csPiggers] follow-up on Wednesday's session at Quality
(longish)

George,

Thanks so much for taking the time to put all this together. Also, kudus for
using the way underutilized "fortnightly" in your write-up ;) Thanks, Todd

Todd Lash
Librarian
Kenwood Elementary School
1001 Stratford Dr.
Champaign, IL 61821
217.351.3815
kenwoodlibrary.wordpress.com

"Todo tu tiempo es libre." Unknown

From:
cspiggers-bounces+lashtodd=champaignschools.org AT lists.mste.illinois.edu
<cspiggers-bounces+lashtodd=champaignschools.org AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
on
behalf of George Reese
<reese AT illinois.edu>