Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [csPiggers] Another initiative out west

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [csPiggers] Another initiative out west

  • From: Kerris Lee <kerrislee28 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Todd Lash <lashtodd AT champaignschools.org>
  • Cc: "csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu" <csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [csPiggers] Another initiative out west
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:35:19 -0600

Thank you for sending this Todd!

I think we need to really make our mark with our initiative. We have done a great job of R&D and flying under the radar, but we cannot any longer with meeting with Corp, Chancellor Wise etc...

We have something good here and I think our community, Illinois, and the world would agree.

Sincerely,
Kerris