Sympa Menu

ctrl-shift - Re: [csPiggers] IFK-Social

ctrl-shift AT lists.mste.illinois.edu

Subject: Social discussion of CS in K-12

Re: [csPiggers] IFK-Social

  • From: Mike Royse <royse.innovations AT gmail.com>
  • To: Kerris Lee <kerrislee28 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: csPiggers AT lists.mste.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [csPiggers] IFK-Social
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 19:39:46 -0600

Fine by me

Mike Royse

On Jan 26, 2014 6:41 PM, "Kerris Lee" <kerrislee28 AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I hope all is well! Would everyone be on board to moving the location of the meeting to Quality this week? I figured it would be good to switch it up a little bit.

Also, if this works with everyone. I would like to switch our day from Wed to Tues week of Feb? I saw that Martin will have a conflict on Wed and so maybe we should shoot for Tues?

Let me know if that works.  Hope to see you all this week at Quality.

Sincerely,
Kerris